Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008


Easter was a fun holiday this year. Sammi discovered Easter Egg Hunts. She got so in to it that she was even spotting eggs at the grocery store later on Saturday! I think the thing she really liked was the jelly beans she found inside! this is her smiling with all that jelly bean juice trying to creep out of her smile...

For church today she was all dolled up in this cute pink dress from Grandma Devine. It has a cute butterfly on the front of the dress so we added butterfly hair clips and a butterfly bracelet (that you can see in the first picture.) Sammi knew she was pretty and pranced around church saying "Hi" to everyone. She is quite the social butterfly!

3 comments:

Coopers said...

Sammi is so cute! It is too bad that we are not closer because I just want to give her a squeeze. I'm glad that she liked the candy we gave her. I hope you guys got a taste.

Ann said...

I'll second that Sammi is super cute. Do you think she'll remember her two distant aunts?! I'm going to have to step it up if I'm going to be the favorite far away aunt, I can see I've got competition in the candy shipping realm.

Jenifer said...

Amber, your family is soo cute! I'm glad I found your blog!