Sunday, May 22, 2011

Family Photos 2011

It was time to do family photos again. The last time we did this, Elli was barely older than Scott is now. Hard to believe it was that long ago! These ones were done by a fabulous friend here in Tennessee. We love how they turned out.






The best part, they are already hanging on my wall. It feels great to have all the empty frames filled. Our family picture was is Elli's favorite wall in our house. She loves naming everyone and gets SO excited when she sees all the people she loves.

4 comments:

C said...

SO cute! LOVE them!

Tamsyn said...

SUper Cute!! Why are you so photogenic? I am jealous!

Coopers said...

I think one of the best things is getting pictures hung up on a wall within a few months of taking them. I always feel so accomplished.

Love them!
You guys are a cute family.

Anonymous said...

A Gorgeous and happy family! I like the bright colors that you are wearing. Beautiful!