Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's Been One Month...

And how it has flown by, too. I did a trial run of the girls in their matching dresses today. Good thing, too, because Elizabeth is almost too big for her dress! My, how she's grown. They were adorable and it was so worth it (the sewing of the dresses.) Sammi also loved playing with her matching purse.

Brent had his first interview today. He was at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. He said he thought it went well. He is driving to his sister's as I type this. I hope he gets there safely. We are missing him, but I'm glad that the interview went well. He has another interview on Monday in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Then we get him back on Tuesday morning. Good luck, honey!

Oh, and with Sammi not taking naps, she is actually asleep for the night! (as of 7:20pm) I hope she sleeps until 7:00am. Is that overly optimistic?

4 comments:

shea said...

I'm excited for you guys. I can't wait to see where you'll end up next. You've been wanting to go back east to live again.

EmJay said...

When did she wake up? Those dresses are too cute.

Amber P. said...

She slept until 5:40 but that's okay because I had to get up at 6:00 am which I had forgotten about when I posted. How could I forget I had to get up so early?

Julie said...

Hey Amber, I just though you guys would like to know that one of the doctors who interviewed Brent stopped my husband and told him that they were really happy with your husband's interview and that they liked him. We are keeping our fingers crossed! :)